We are excited to announce the newest additions to our partner program, Gimmal, B&D Consulting, Orangutech, Silverside and Commerce Online. These strategic alliances will help us to create new channel opportunities to better reach and serve our expanding customer base.
Our partner program was created to help the channel respond to rapid Office 365 adoption and customers’ demands for business-specific vertical solutions. Our goal was and has always been simple: to help our partners leverage harmon.ie products to better serve SharePoint customers. By partnering with strong, successful organizations across industry verticals, we’ve been able to understand and address the needs of SharePoint customers regarding email management, records management, information governance, compliance and secure mobile SharePoint access.
“Partners are playing a critical role in helping enterprises across verticals unlock the value of their Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 investments during this transformative time,” said Yaacov Cohen, co-founder and CEO of harmon.ie. “The harmon.ie team is thrilled to work with strategic partners to meet new customer demands, and we are committed to working even more closely with our partners in 2016.”
The value of good partners cannot be understated. Our partner program accounted for more than half (53 percent) of our revenue in 2015, and with these new alliances, we hope to build off of the success that earned us inclusion in the 2015 CRN Partner Programs Guide.
The partner program really took off in 2015 with the launch of our Partner Program Portal. This led to a 76 percent year-over-year growth in partner-led sales, while also deepening our existing partnerships and allowing us to sign a number of new partners to address specific market needs:
- Information Governance Partner: Gimmal, a leader in providing proven information, records and enterprise content management solutions
- United States Federal Government Partner: B&D Consulting, a provider of mission-critical information systems and services with twenty years of experience serving federal customers
- Canadian Federal Government Partner: Orangutech, Canada’s leading SharePoint and CRM consulting organization
- European Enterprise Partner: Silverside, a high-growth SharePoint and IBM solutions and services provider
- ASEAN Enterprise Partner: Commerce Online, an experienced Singaporean provider of SharePoint and Office 365 solutions
To learn more about this announcement and what we are planning for 2016 and beyond read the full release.
To learn more about the harmon.ie program or to join now, please visit https://harmon.ie/partners.