harmon.ie believes technology should empower human beings by increasing work productivity and enterprise collaboration. harmon.ie is enabling the Digital Workplace by bringing together all of a business user’s information into a single-screen contextual view, so they can focus on what’s most important. Gartner says that this is a critical app for the Digital Workplace, saying that organizations will rely on this type of application “to enable self-organized teams manage nonroutine collaborative work” and it lists harmon.ie as one of the key players in this space.
Position and Opportunity Overview
The Financial Controller will be responsible for Financial Reports preparation and consolidation, professional guidance and monitoring of bookkeepers (Israel, US, UK), and will help with the company’s routine financial and managerial reports.
The team works in an international working environment (Israeli, UK and US employees and consultants).
- Monthly and quarterly financial reports according to US GAAP.
- Financial statements (statutory and management) and working with financial auditors/tax consultants to meet statutory/legal requirements in Israel and the US.
- Chief Scientist and Investment Center reports.
- Perform various other control duties as needed by the Finance Department.
- Salaries Review.
harmon.ie is looking for a hard-working person who is willing to take more responsibilities; a team player; an open minded, self-driven, results – oriented person, with a positive attitude and a clear focus on high quality performance with a background of high personal excellence.
Main professional requirements:
- Certified Public Accountant, B.A. in Accounting (must).
- 2-3 years of experience in medium-large accounting firms (must).
- 1-2 years in a hi-tech company (advantage).
- Knowledge in US & IL GAAP (must).
- Understanding of Israeli tax rules (must).
- Excellent English (must).
- High technical skills - ability to learn new software, excellent Excel skills (must).
- Experience working with – SalesForce, Hashavshevet (“חשבשבת”), QuickBooks, Expensable, Outlook (advantage).